- Test drive of a petrol car
- Powerwall - Tesla Home Battery
- Microsoft's Edge browser can steal Chrome and Firefox extensions
- Rails 5: what’s new
- "Our brakes do not work on rainy Friday evenings"
- "I write terrible code when I go to a job interview. That’s mostly because, when they ask me to solve a coding question, I get nervous. "
- Gem SHUT THE FUCK UP
- Berlin 1945 and today
- Master class by Xavi Pascual, coach of the @fcb basketball team
- Printing a wall-sized world map
- Becoming uncomfortable with comfort
- Basques safe in Iceland as district repeals decree to kill them on sight
- Have you been having strange dreams?
- Some Micro SF:
The trigger I set up decades ago pings. "Why no research in PSI?" a psychology undergrad thinks. I kill their thought before they notice it.— Micro SF/F Fiction (@MicroSFF) April 30, 2015