- “Hey, guys,” he said, “I think we can build this rocket ourselves.”: the history of Elon Musk, SpaceX, and Tesla. Top read of the week.
- Lily - Camera Drone that follows you. This picture explains it all:
- Facebook Starts Hosting Publishers’ “Instant Articles”. Good for Facebook and their featured publisher, not so good for everybody else.
- Publish on your own domain, and syndicate out to third-party content silos. The "Indie Web" movement
- "One investor took me to lunch, said he wanted to ‘test’ the product out by going on a date with me." Fundraising While Female
- How to Build a Unicorn From Scratch – and Walk Away with Nothing. Advice about entrepeneurship, valuations, investment, and stakes.
- Talking to Your Very First Customers
- Eve Online: how a virtual world went to the edge of apocalypse and back
- "I looked into how many NES screens fit on the iPhone 6 plus: around 50!" A Pixel Artist Renounces Pixel Art
- Scroll Back: The Theory and Practice of Cameras in Side-Scrollers
- Why People Are Irrational about Politics
- Gorgeous city maps were drawn by the location data of the world's Flickr photos:
- The King of the Pizza Nerds Is Opening His Own Restaurant
- Pistol dueling with wax bullets was a popular pastime in the early 20th century, and even appeared in the 1908 Olympics
- "We are known around the world for our beautifully melodic yet easy to learn language" - V for Varoufakis
- Sans Bullshit Sans. The font that replaces every buzzword by a Comic Sans-styled censorship bar